Justyna had been a member of the Polish National Team for 12 years and she represented Poland at World and European Championships. Justyna has a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree in Physical Education with a Major in Personal Training. Her Master’s thesis was to examine the effects of a 6-week plyometric and locomotion speed training for a group of fencers. Justyna is qualified Fencing Coach and uses her experience and knowledge to help all fencers find their own potential, develop themselves as athletes and get as much joy from fencing as it’s possible.
What our fencers say
What our parents say
- 2007 Prague European Championship U20 individual 9th place
- 2008 Amsterdam European Championship U20 team 2nd place
- 2009 Zagreb World Cup U20 individual 3rd place
- 2011 Rome European World Cup U23 team 8th place
- Multiple medalist in Polish Championship